Squeaky Swings & Tall Grass

via Pinterest

Summer is finally here!!  After a pretty rough winter full of freezing cold temperatures, cozy blankets, hot chocolate & more shoveling than I had anticipated - the very lovely summer time is here!  We had a couple of scorching hot days that really made summer being here a reality but this weekend has been cold & rainy.  This gloomy weather has given me an excuse to be pretty lazy. I spent the majority of the past two days snuggled up on the couch catching up on blogs, looking up DIY projects, spending more time than I would like to admit on Pinterest & of course spending some quality time with my very wonderful family!  Here are some of the fantastic things that I came across...


This video is absolutely hilarious!  At first I felt terrible for the poor little ducklings & their mama but once I knew that they all made it through fine I could not help but laugh as they tumbled around....this little video is definitely worth watching!  Thanks Sis for sharing this with me!

via Pinterest
This skirt is so adorable!  I have to make it ASAP!  I now have the pattern, I already have the sewing machine, now all I need is the fabric and I'm good to go!!

via Pinterest
 I love this quote!!  Hmmmmmmm....future wall art for my home??

via Pinterest
Her eye make-up looks so pretty!  I just love the shimmer and the transition from the teal to taupe....gotta try this.

via Pinterest
So romantic!  Every time I look at this picture my heart flutters a bit :)

That's all for now.... I love you man is on TV & it's making it tough to focus!  Hope everyone has a great week - hopefully the weather will get a bit nicer soon here in lovely MA!

Lots of Love, 
Meg


Labels: