Cuz my eyelashes catch my sweat, yes they do...

via Pinterest

So my last post was pretty "heavy" for lack of a better way to put it.  I'm truly glad that I was able to write about it but I decided to follow it up with something a smidge lighter!  I found this cute little ABC questionnaire and thought I would do it just for fun :) 


A=All time favorite movie - Hmmm there are so many fantastic movies..but I would have to say that my favorite would have to be Dan in Real Life (I have watched that movie more times than I would like to admit!)

B= Best Friend - I can honestly say that I have been blessed with many "best friends"  I feel incredibly lucky to have as many wonderful friends in my life as I do! Sbf :)

C= Cake or pie - Cake!  I mean really both items are delicious BUT cake is more fun to decorate!!

D= Drink of choice - Water....weird?  perhaps...but it's true, I love love love water!

E= Essential item you use everyday - My iPhone - that thing is my phone, internet, e-mail, planner, music player...you name it. I am kind of addicted to it!

F= Favorite color -Green

G= Gummy bears or worms - Hmmmm can I change it up entirely and say those sour patch watermelons?  Those things are delicious!



H= Hometown - Good old Leominster, MA

I= Indulgences -Wine & Dark Chocolate

J= January or February -February...it's still winter but just about to become spring!  If I really had the option I would say March since my birthday is in March and I celebrate the entire month!!

K= Kids and Names -No kids yet but I would love to have them someday.  I absolutely love the names Noah, Everett, Audrey & Chloe

L= Life is incomplete without? -Love & Creativity

M= Marriage date - TBD ;)

N= Number of siblings -2 - my wonderful brother Edward & my beautiful sister Lauren

O= Oranges or apples - Apples

P= Phobias or Fears - Hmmmm...I would have to say I am pretty scared of spiders!  Ask anyone who has been around me when a spider is around...it isn't pretty!

Q= Favorite Quote - Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

R= Reason to smile - Family & Friends

S= Season - Fall!!  I love fall with it's changing leaves, harvest moons, crisp air, pumpkin spice lattes, apple picking....need I say more?  It is such a fabulous season!

T= Tag 3 or 4 people -Hmmmm I can't really tag anyone but I think it would be pretty cool if anyone who reads this takes a few minutes to do it!  You can even leave it in the comments section of my blog if you would like!

U= Unknown fact about me - I hate cleaning but I'm such a perfectionist that I can't help but clean my place at least once a week...it's like a sickness! (the perfectionist part)

V= Vegetable you don't like -I'm a vegetarian so I have yet to meet a vegetable that I didn't like!

W= Worst habit -I'm a procrastinator...it's a problem!

X= X-rays -Hmmm I think the only X-Rays I have ever had are of my teeth...

Y= Your favorite food -Potatoes...I guess it's cuz I'm Irish :)

Z= Zodiac Sign - Pisces and I love being one. 

Lots of Love,
Meg

Labels: