I'm all for believing, I'm all for believing

via Pinterest
Lately I've been thinking a lot about wishes & superstitious things.  While this is completely random to think about and I haven't a clue why these things are on the forefront of my mind, they are...so I'm going with it.  In fact as I was just typing that, an eyelash landed on my hand as if to tell me "keep on thinking about it...and make a wish already!"

Since I was a kid I believed in making wishes on the most random things and as I've gotten older I've only found more reasons to make wishes.  The truth is I don't necessarily keep track of these wishes and so the problem there is that I don't know if they're coming true or not.  That being said (or typed!) I start to question whether or not I'm making wishes just to make them or if I'm choosing my wishes wisely.  What I have decided is that I will continue to make a wish with every opportunity that I get but I want to start really thinking about the wishes that I put out into the world.  Whether my head believes this whole thing or not, my heart does and at the end of the day I follow my heart.

I've compiled a fun little list of wishing opportunities, here they are!


via Pinterest
I love when I just happen to look at the clock and it's 11:11...gotta make a wish!

via Pinterest
The wishbone is given to two people who pull it apart until it cracks and breaks, each one making a wish while doing so. The person who gets the "long half" of the wishbone will have his or her wish "come true." If the wishbone breaks evenly, both parties get their wishes.
via Pinterest
The dandelion...blow all the spores away, close your eyes & make a wish

via Pinterest
When driving over a bridge lift your feet up off of the floor and make a wish - you can't put your feet down until you are off of the bridge (hopefully you are not attempting this wish while driving...that could pose a problem!)


via Pinterest
The very classic "make a wish" when you blow out the candles on your birthday cake

 
I know there are so many but the ones listed above are my favorites...Do you know of any others?? If so, please let me know!! I'd love to know of other opportunities to make wishes!! :)

 
Lots of Love, 
Meg

Labels: