This is the greatest time of day

via Pinterest

After what feels like a really long week my brain is pretty much fried.  When I'm in this state of mind, I want nothing more than to spend my morning sitting on my couch, drinking too much coffee and spending far too much time on the internet!  With that being said...I have spent the last 2 hours sitting on my couch, coffee in hand (currently on cup number 2) reading blogs, playing around on Pinterest & listening to Pandora radio (I cannot get enough of the Mumford & Sons station).  I feel like spending this time being pretty lazy helps me "re-boot" so that I can spend the rest of the day/weekend enjoying every moment and being productive! Over the past couple of hours I have found some pretty random & wonderful pictures, DIY projects & blog posts - here they are..

via Pinterest
These sweater pillow covers are super cute!  They seem pretty easy to make and they would go really well in Casa de Meg!! They are going on the "Meg make these ASAP" list!

via Pinterest
Someday when my hair finally grows out I will do this!  I just love the way this looks...I may have already attempted to do this to my hair and realized that there is no way it can happen while it's this short :(  I suppose I can use this as motivation to keep growing it out and not cut it all off!!!  

via Pinterest
This picture is of the Loy Kratong (Floating Lantern) Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand.  The image alone is breath taking - I can't imagine what it would be like to actually be there!  


Think Simple Now - The Meaning of Life
The above link brings you to a blog I follow called Think Simple Now.  This specific post was a little bit harsh in the beginning but really eye opening and beautiful...

via Pinterest
Yum!!!  I will make this delicious looking sparkling fruit punch and I will make it soon!!!  I just love all of the fresh fruit that's floating on the top...yum, yum & yum!

via Pinterest
This is a comic book character costume idea!  I love the attention to detail on the make-up..I know this would be really time consuming but worth it - I mean really, how cool is this costume!?  I know we're just coming into July and I'm talking about Halloween costumes but I just loved this idea too much to wait until October!

That pretty much covers the "awesomeness" that I found this morning!  Time for me to get off the couch, transition from coffee to water and start my day!!

Lots of Love, 
Meg

Labels: , ,