The clanking of crystal, explosions off in the distance

via Pinterest
Happy 2012!! I have never really been one to come up with a bunch of new year's resolutions.  I feel like they are great but most of the time people set goals for themselves and then get stressed or feel like they have failed if they fall short.  Over the years I have either not had any resolutions at all or I have made a few but then sort of forgotten about them as the year went on.  This year I have decided to have a few new year's resolutions that I am excited about and know I can stick to!!  Here they are...


via Pinterest
This year I need to learn to breathe more!  I tend to get all worked up about little things that really should not matter.  I am making a resolution for 2012 to just breathe...when things get stressful I just need to take a deep breath and go with the flow!  


via Pinterest
I love taking pictures but over the past year I have been using my phone as a camera.  I have captured many wonderful moments but the quality of the pictures is not all that great.  This year, I have decided to invest in a fancy camera (hopefully around tax time) and continue to take tons of photos!!


via Pinterest
I need to be more active this year.  While it is super cold outside I am going to start going to the gym in the mornings - I've had a membership for quite a while now and I barely use it.  If I'm too sleepy in the morning (which, let's not try to fool anyone here - I am always sleepy in the morning!)  I'll go to the gym after work.  I also want to look for a good yoga class in the area and go rock climbing more often at the really awesome rock gym in Worcester.  Once the weather is warmer, I'll be in better shape to go hiking etc!!

Okay I think that covers the new year's resolutions for 2012!  What are your resolutions for this year???


Lots of Love, 
Meg :)


Labels: ,