Frugal Fridays: Brainstorming...

via Pinterest

This afternoon I've been going over my finances and revising my budget a bit.  I started thinking about the many frugal and thrifty ideas that I either find on the internet, read in magazines, hear about from friends & family or come up with in my own noggin!  There are so many out there and a lot of the times I think to myself, "Oh, what a great idea!" and then completely forget about it.  SO I have decided that I am going to make it my personal mission to start being more frugal!  There are so many great money saving ideas out there for all aspects of life and as of today I am going to make a conscious effort to try them out.



Starting next week I am going to post every Friday.  I'll call it my "Frugal Friday" post!  The plan is to share any nifty ideas I find or come up with.  If it's a DIY project or some sort of recipe, I'll try it out during the week so I can give you my honest opinion of whether or not it's a Frugal Success or a Frugal Failure.

I think it will be a fun way for me to:
  1. Actually try out some of these ideas
  2. Keep track of them in one location so that I don't forget about them
  3. Share everything with you guys
So the first post will be this coming Friday!  I'm off to look for some ideas!!

Lots of Love,
Meg

Labels: