I was made for sunny days...


Today is one beautiful April day here in Massachusetts!  The sun is shining, there are buds on the trees, birds are chirping and what feels like the perfect breeze is there to cool you off from the sun's rays. Thanks to the marathon, the street that I work off of is closed; therefore, I get today off!!! Since I didn't have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn, I was able to sort of sleep in (something I always want to do but for reasons unknown, never works out) and I woke up to the sun shining in through the windows.  Once I got up, I opened up all of the windows and instantly felt happy. There is something amazing about sunshine and fresh air.  Since that moment of opening the windows, I have felt completely at ease and motivated to make a plan to enjoy this day to the fullest.



All of this sunshine is putting me into "vacation mode" which then creates this random urge for a frozen beverage with an umbrella in it. Make said frozen beverage a margarita, serve it with some homemade salsa, guacamole and tortilla chips. Enjoy this while sitting outside, soaking up some rays, reading a book aaaand I have come up with the perfect combo! Yup, that's what is going to happen today.  In addition to this great little combo, I get to spend time with my family!  My Aunt & Uncle are up here from Florida (it's as if they brought this weather with them), my grandparents just got back from vacation in FL and my Mum, Dad, Brother & Sister are home today too!  Yay for a relaxing beautiful day with the fam :)

 Alright, I'm off to enjoy this lovely sunny day, I leave you with a couple adorable pictures and this super cute & fitting song by The Weepies!




via Pinterest


via Pinterest


via Pinterest


via Pinterest


via Pinterest
I hope everyone is having a beautiful Monday morning!

Lots of Love,
Meg

Labels: