Frugal Fridays - 3 Ingredient Cookies!


Okay, I know that I already put up my Frugal Friday Post this morning BUT I made these DELICIOUS cookies today and am really excited to share the recipe!  I was going to save this one for next Friday but I completely forgot got caught up in the wonderfulness that was zombie prom last week & didn't post anything.  So here is another Frugal Friday Post! 3 Ingredient Cookies!! That's right, count em' folks...THREE!! I found this recipe on a blog called Lady Bird Ln  and had to try it out! 




 You will need one box of Spice Cake Mix (any brand), one 15oz can of Pumpkin & one bag of chocolate chips (you only end up using about a cup)!


 Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees


 
Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl



 Stir until all the dry cake mix is no longer visible




 Scoop dough onto a cookie sheet - I scooped them out with a tablespoon so they would be pretty large cookies but you can make them smaller if you want to!




 Bake in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes or until firm!  Your home will end up smelling AMAZING while these bad boys are baking!




 Let them cool and then assess them for a moment - they look a bit weird...

Last Step: ENJOY!!  These cookies are so easy to make, only involve THREE ingredients and are scrumptious!!

I would call this a Frugal Friday Success!

Lots of Love, 
Meg 

Labels: ,