DIY Projects - Button Magnets

I was walking around T.J. Maxx the other day and I found a random box of super cute buttons in the clearance aisle.  I looked at them for a few minutes, pondering whether or not the purchase would be worth it when I had the random idea of making them into magnets.  The awesome part about this idea was that I've made magnets in the past with different materials so I already had the glue and magnets at home!  Let's just say I was quite excited about the idea of purchasing buttons for less than $1. I was even more excited about the fact that I didn't need to purchase any other materials and I would be able to turn them into something adorable AND functional!!



You will need:


These are so easy to make!

Step Four:  Put them on your fridge or another magnetic surface and enjoy the cuteness that you have created!!

Lots of Love, 
Meg

Labels: