Gardner's Hand Scrub - A Frugal Friday Add On!


Earlier this month, I made a Homemade Sugar Scrub.  It was a Frugal Friday success, no questions asked and I must say that I use the scrub ALL THE TIME!  Considering the fact that I was super happy about how the scrub turned out, you can imagine how excited I was when I found the idea for a similar scrub.  For those of you that spend time gardening or doing any kind of yard work, this scrub is perfect.  It is made with 2 ingredients that I can almost guarantee you have in your home already and it will clean your hands better than any soap you currently have! 



You will need:



Step One:  Put about a cup of sugar into a cup or bowl
Step Two:  Pour the dish soap on top of the sugar (about 2 tablespoons)
Step Three:  Stir together - you can add more sugar or soap as needed (you want it to be a paste like consistency!)



Step Four:  Wash your hands with the scrub and admire how soft and clean they are! (**Side Note:  Toph is quite the hand model, no??**)



See how easy this is??  With 2 ingredients and 4 steps, you can have a Homemade Gardner's Hand Scrub!! 

Have a great day!

Lots of Love,
Meg


Labels: ,