Frugal Fridays - Hanger with Grips DIY


This edition of Frugal Friday is so easy and super duper useful!!  When I saw this idea on Pinterest, I knew that I needed to try it but it just seemed a little too good to be true!  In my closet, I have tons of shirts that have wide necklines and these shirts require a hanger that has grips on either side.  If you hang those types of shirts onto regular hangers, they end up on the floor of your closet.  I know this because I have quite a few of these style shirts but only a few of these "grippy hangers"...(no my closet floor is not littered with wide neck line shirts, but there are a few that are barely hanging on to their plain/non-grip hangers!)



See how this shirt is barely staying on the hanger??  If you have a few of these in your closet but don't have the fancy hangers to put them on, this Frugal Friday will make you one happy camper!!  All you will need is about 10 minutes of your time (tops!) and the following items...




You will need:



Step One:  Plug your hot glue gun  in and let it heat up (it's funny because this is actually the longest step in the process)
Step Two:  On one side of the hanger, apply the hot glue in a zig zag pattern
Step Three:  Repeat on the other side
Step Four:  Allow the glue to dry
Step Five:  Hang your shirt onto your DIY hanger and stare in amazement.  How does something so simple, work so well???  Pretty awesome, right!?

That covers it folks!!  Another easy and successful frugal idea on this lovely Friday morning! 


Lots of Love,
Meg

Labels: