Frugal Fridays - DIY Ice Pack


For this week's Frugal Friday, I tried out a DIY ice pack.  I found the idea on my favorite website of all time, Pinterest and have been very excited to try it out since the day I found it!  I love DIY projects that involve items that are either A.) very inexpensive or B.) already in your home and this project is one of them!  Whether you need an ice pack to keep your lunch cold or to keep the swelling down on a recent injury, this DIY ice pack will do the job!  Here is how it's done...


You will need:

All you need to do for this super duper easy Frugal Friday project is take the sponge and place it under some running water.  Let the sponge fill up with water, place it into the plastic bag and place the bag into the freezer.  Give the sponge time to freeze and that is it!!  That's right, it's as simple as that!  I know that purchasing an ice pack at the store is not overly expensive but making this one yourself will definitely get you more "bang for your buck"!!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Friday!!!

Lots of Love,
Meg

Labels: