Valentine's Day Manicure!


Hiya folks!!  With Valentine's Day around the corner, I wanted to do something cute and festive to my nails!  I've really been digging the whole accent nail thing and so I decided to incorporate that along with a few hearts.  This manicure is super simple, trust me!!  I am usually intimidated by the thought of attempting to do my own nail art but these hearts are really easy...I promise!

Side note:  I did practice the hearts on a piece of cardboard a few times before I actually painted them onto my nails.  After painting one or two of them, you will get the hang of it and be able to paint perfect hearts on your nails!

You will need:




Step One:  Paint your nails (I used the "soul mate" color on all but my ring finger and used "white on" for the ring finger)
Step Two:  Place a few drops of the "soul mate" color onto a piece of cardboard
Step Three:  Using the mechanical pencil, dip the lead into the nail polish and place two dots onto your nail side by side
Step Four:  Dip the pencil back into the nail polish and connect the two dots with a V
Step Five:  Touch up as necessary and then repeat steps 1-4 with the "berry treasure" color polish to create a smaller heart next to the pink one!

Allow them to dry and enjoy your super cute festive nails!

Lots of Love, 
Meg

Labels: