The snow is coming down, I'm watching it fall...

via Pinterest
I'm sitting here this morning enjoying a cup of coffee while sitting next to our lovely Christmas Tree and looking at pictures from the past couple of days.  I had such a fantastic Thanksgiving and I hope you did too! Ya know, there is something really special about the balance that comes into play this time of the year.  While the cold harsh winter sets in and we have less hours of daylight which are more grey than sunny, we have wonderful holidays that bring us together.  We have wood stoves, fire places, cozy blankets, hot chocolate, glistening lights from the Christmas tree, warm meals, holiday traditions, comfortable hugs, eyes sparkling with happiness, laughter. So many heart warming moments to balance the gloomy days of winter.  This time of the year, I really focus on all of the things in my life that I am so very grateful for.  For starters, I am super grateful for the last couple of days and all of the wonderful memories made.  Here are a few of my favorite photos from this past Thanksgiving weekend...



 

 

Welcome to the holiday season everyone! 


Labels: ,