The 29 List


The 29 List
29 Tasks to complete during my 29th year of life!
  1. Ride a horse
  2. Take vocal lessons
  3. Sew a dress
  4. Write song lyrics
  5. Make a piece of furniture
  6. Spend at least one night at a place on the beach
  7. Get CPR certified
  8. Fly kites
  9. Purchase my wedding dress
  10. Learn how to play guitar
  11. Buy a pair of Toms
  12. Start an herb garden
  13. Go kayaking
  14. Grow out my pixie cut
  15. Pay off my credit card debt
  16. Make a guitar strap cover
  17. Develop my pallet and learn to enjoy beer
  18. Have a Meg & The Beard Photo shoot
  19. Make a bird house
  20. Run a 5K
  21. Learn sign language
  22. Go sugar free for 30 days
  23. Have a tea party
  24. Make homemade veggie burgers
  25. Record a Meg & The Beard album
  26. Go whale watching
  27. Learn how to play a song on the piano
  28. Plant a tree
  29. Achieve my version of a "perfect body"
I have to admit, I am really excited about my list this year!  I've been excited about all of my lists but there's something really special about this one. Twenty nine, you are going to be lovely!

*** Side Note: If you're reading this list and have any suggestions OR want to help me make wonderful memories while crossing something off, please let me know!  Any help would mean the world to me! ***  

Labels: