The 31 List

The 31 List

31 tasks to complete while I'm 31 years old

  1. Grow out my pixie cut
  2. Pay off credit card debt
  3. Make homemade veggie burgers
  4. Go to Waterfire in Providence, RI
  5. Make a bird house
  6. Visit a winery
  7. Have my tarot cards read 
  8. Prepare to purchase our first house
  9. Watch the sunrise
  10. Keep chipping away at my degree in Early Childhood Education (one credit at a time)
  11. Learn how to play guitar
  12. Go to a comedy club or improv show
  13. Learn how to harmonize (am I overthinking this or do I just not have an ear for it?)
  14. Create our wedding photo album (Artifact Uprising)
  15. Spend at least one night at a place on the beach
  16. Take a class on Craftsy
  17. Make candles
  18. Go to the Revere Beach International Sand Sculpting Festival in July
  19. Camping, camping & more camping
  20. Learn sign language (at least some basics)
  21. Make a terrarium
  22. Visit a cidery
  23. Get more work done on my shoulder tattoo 
  24. Go back to Jiminy Peak to celebrate our 1 year anniversary 
  25. Relax & enjoy a day at the spa
  26. Make homemade chocolate chip cookies
  27. Create a vision board
  28. Be successful as a Jamberry Consultant
  29. Find a workout that I enjoy (Kickboxing? Yoga? Dance?)
  30. Go to a pumpkin patch this fall & carve the pumpkins we pick
  31. Blog more!

Labels: ,