Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug!


So this little recipe here is pretty fantastic.  Every once in a while, I will have an uber craving for a chocolate chip cookie.  They are my all time favorite but when I'm craving said cookies, I only want one or two...not an entire batch.  In the past, when I have wanted a delicious, warm, fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookie,  I have made a dozen or two but only eaten a couple of them.  Thanks to this awesome recipe, I can make a deep dish chocolate chip cookie in a small bowl or mug and call it a day! I found the recipe on a food blog called My Happy Place and tried it out over the weekend. Now, I don't have to make an entire batch of cookies...I can just make one!!  Here's the scoop...



You will need:



Step One:  Mix butter, sugars, vanilla and egg yolk together in a bowl
Step Two:  Add in a flour and salt
Step Three:  Mix until combined
Step Four:  Add in the chocolate chips
Step Five:  Put the dough into a small bowl or a mug
Step Six:  Microwave for 40 - 60 seconds

ENJOY!!

Lots of Love, 
Meg

Labels: