Monday, February 20, 2012

You get what you take from it

On Sunday I crossed number 7 off of my 26 List.  I ended up going somewhere that I had never been before...I went to a laundromat!  I know, I know...a LAUNDROMAT??  It's kinda funny and super random but it was indeed somewhere I had never been!  Chris & I spent a few hours in a laundromat that is right up the street from the house I grew up in.  While he got a bunch of laundry done, I took some picture of the retro/70's-esque washers, detergent dispensers and signs (I didn't take pictures the whole time...I was helpful in the laundry doing!) While we were sitting there talking, I decided that I would use this experience as number 7!  I cannot believe that I am going to be 27 in less than a month and this was my first trip to a laundromat.  I guess you could say I have lived in a bit of a bubble!



 Once all of the laundry was done, we went out to lunch at a really yummy Mexican restaurant where we munched on some delish chips & salsa.   I was also served a giant gargantuan burrito - It filled an entire platter!  It was yummy but I didn't end up finishing it...that would've been crazy!


We ended the day with some amazing cookies courtesy of my very wonderful boyfriend AND he made me a balloon animal!  Meet Trumpet - she is an adorable pink balloon pup made with love!!

Sunday was pretty wonderful and I was able to cross number 7 off of the list! Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

Lots of Love,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Oh that Mexican food made my tummy grumble! Everyone needs a laundromat experience, so definitely count it on the list! You're doing so well...I might need an extra pair of hands to get something crossed off soon. Hold the baby while get my ears pierced? Thinking of you often! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...