You get what you take from it

On Sunday I crossed number 7 off of my 26 List.  I ended up going somewhere that I had never been before...I went to a laundromat!  I know, I know...a LAUNDROMAT??  It's kinda funny and super random but it was indeed somewhere I had never been!  Chris & I spent a few hours in a laundromat that is right up the street from the house I grew up in.  While he got a bunch of laundry done, I took some picture of the retro/70's-esque washers, detergent dispensers and signs (I didn't take pictures the whole time...I was helpful in the laundry doing!) While we were sitting there talking, I decided that I would use this experience as number 7!  I cannot believe that I am going to be 27 in less than a month and this was my first trip to a laundromat.  I guess you could say I have lived in a bit of a bubble!



 Once all of the laundry was done, we went out to lunch at a really yummy Mexican restaurant where we munched on some delish chips & salsa.   I was also served a giant gargantuan burrito - It filled an entire platter!  It was yummy but I didn't end up finishing it...that would've been crazy!


We ended the day with some amazing cookies courtesy of my very wonderful boyfriend AND he made me a balloon animal!  Meet Trumpet - she is an adorable pink balloon pup made with love!!

Sunday was pretty wonderful and I was able to cross number 7 off of the list! Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

Lots of Love,
Meg

Labels: