Summer Snack - Frozen Yogurt Bites


Happy sunny summer Thursday folks!   I don't normally post recipes or food ideas but I thought it would be fun to share a yummy summer snack idea this afternoon.  I found the idea back in April and mentioned it in this post and while I was quite excited about it, I didn't actually try it out until recently.  I really wish I had tried it sooner because this idea is genius and delicious (pretty good combo if you ask me)!  This is such a perfect summer snack...



You will need:

Step One: Place a piece of the waxed paper on top of the plate or the cookie sheet
Step Two: Pour the entire container of yogurt into the ziplock bag and close it
Step Three:  Cut the tip off one corner of the ziplock bag


Step Four: Squeeze the bag and the yogurt will slowly come out of the corner of the bag that you cut.  You can make the yogurt bites any size that you want but note that the smaller they are, the faster they freeze!!
Step Five:  Once you have either run out of yogurt or run out of room, put the plate or cookie sheet into the freezer for 20-30 minutes
Step Six: Take them out of the freezer, remove from wax paper and ENJOY!


You have got to try these yogurt bites out, they are deeeee-licious (and incredibly easy to make)!! 


Lots of Love,
Meg

Labels: