Frugal Fridays - The many uses for Coconut Oil!


For this week's Frugal Friday post, I want to share with you the many uses for Coconut Oil!  It is pretty incredible how many things this oil can be used for.  My friend Katie from Florida introduced me to Coconut Oil about 5 years ago and I have been using it ever since! I was originally using it as a moisturizer but over the years I have come across more and more uses for this multi-purpose oil.  It dawned on me this morning that sharing all of the uses for coconut oil would make for a pretty great Frugal Friday post, so here we are!  Purchasing a jar of coconut oil can range from $6 - $20+ depending on the brand, size and quality but there are so many uses for this oil that you truly get your money's worth!  Here's the list...



More uses for Coconut Oil added on as of 3/2013 - My co-worker Kelly just recently had an adorable baby boy and has found some great uses for coconut oil....
Special thanks to One Good Thing, Health Impact News and Crunchy Betty for some of these excellent ideas!!


Are there any other uses for Coconut Oil that you have found or tried out??
 I am sure that there are many more out there, these are just the ones that I have either tried out or plan to try out in the future! This stuff is pretty amazing, huh!?


Lots of Love,
Meg

Labels: ,