You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown


On St. Patrick's Day, my very wonderful friend Justin took me to see a play in Boston.  We went to see a show called Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead which was performed by The Happy Medium Theatre Group.  Seeing this show in Boston crossed number 6 off of my 28 List!!  I had never heard of this show and for some reason went into the theater expecting to see a comedy.  While this show did have it's funny moments, it was incredibly intense!  I went into it not really knowing what to expect and left feeling so lucky to have seen such a great show!  After the show was over, Justin & I went to a really delicious restaurant where they make guacamole right at your table (pretty cool, right?!)...
 






It was a great day and I got to spend it with a wonderful friend while crossing number 6 off of the list!!  Thank you Justin!





Labels: , ,