I've Been Crossing Things Off My 28 List!


Over the past few months, I have been crossing some really fun things off of my 28 list.  I'm determined to complete my list this time and I must say, I'm doing pretty well so far (insert pat on the back here)!  My goal right now is to get everything crossed off that I need to get done during warmer months since my birthday falls in March and there is a limited amount of warm weather after winter gets started!  There are only a few of the "warmer weather" type things left on the list (learn how to ride a bike, buy something at a yard sale and up-cycling it, spend a night on the beach, fly kites and ride a horse) but I feel confident that I can get those done before the snow starts falling!  The others will be fun to complete while staying warm indoors during the cold winter months. But anywhoo...I crossed a couple things off the list recently and I am very excited to share a few photos with ya!!


During the summer, Toph & I went to the Acton Arboretum crossing number 18 off of the list!  It was a beautiful day to walk around and enjoy all of the beautiful flowers and plant life.  There were some really gorgeous trees to admire as well.  It was so nice to relax and walk around this beautiful place.  If you live in the area and have never been, I highly recommend it!  



 Last month, my very lovely fella helped me cross two things off of my list in one day (he is fantastic)!!  We went berry picking in the morning and climbed Mount Wachusett in the afternoon crossing numbers 2 and 16 off of the list!  The weather was perfect and I had such a great time!  I feel like the biggest dorkis but I had no idea that going berry picking was something you could do.  I knew about apple picking and pumpkin picking but had never heard of berry picking!  We ended up picking some deeeeeee-licious raspberries and we picked a few nectarines while we were there too!  As for climbing the mountain, well let's just say it was a little more difficult than I had anticipated.  I am not the most "fit" of folks (though I am working on it) so while this mountain is an easier one than most, it was a strenuous Sunday hike for me!  I made it to the top and back down no problem but my legs felt like rubber and my body was angry the next day but I must admit, it was totally worth it!



The most recent thing that I crossed off the list was number 25, go to a fair or a carnival.  I went to King Richard's Faire with a group of friends and it was so much fun!  We all got dressed up and spent the day surrounded by people dressed in amazing costumes, blacksmiths, jousting, a leather shop, an apothecary and tiger cubs.  I had never been to King Richard's Faire before and now that I have experienced this insanely fun event, I will be making an annual tradition out of going to it!!  


So that's it so far!  I have been working on learning how to ride a bike but unfortunately, that is going to take me more than just one day to learn.  As for all of the other things on the list, I look forward to making memories as I cross each one off!  If there are any items on my list that you would like to help me cross off, please just let me know! 


Labels: ,